THANK YOU for purchasing your One Click Cup!
In order to get the most out of your One Click Cup Travel Mug, please read the following use, care and safety instructions carefully.
Our mugs are leak & spill proof and if they behave in any other fashion, please contact us at service@OneClickCup.com
HOW TO USE SAFELY & RESPONSIBLY
1. Before use, clean your One Click Cup with warm, soapy water. Rinse it very well. The lid will likely retain some water, so let it air dry completely.
2. When you fill up your mug, fill up the 475ml Torch until the MAX indication. When your mug has no MAX indication, leave at least 1cm under the screw thread.
3. Leave to stand for a few minutes after pouring hot liquid in, so first the burst of steam can disappear. If steam has built up: unscrew the lid, or gently press the button.
4. When you are on the go, make sure you ‘slurp’ the last bit of your drink from the lid; the lids are designed to be leak proof, any left over liquid has nowhere else to go.
5. Make sure your liquid is drinkable – Our mugs keep liquid hot for a long time and you have to assess if your drink is at a safe temperature for you.
6. Please check the seals are in place and the lid is tightly closed before moving it about.
HOW TO CLEAN
1. The silver One Click Cup Travel Mugs are dishwasher safe, not dishwasher proof. The body should be hand washed and only occasionally washed in the dishwasher. The lids can be put in the top rack of the dishwasher safely after every use.
2. The COLOUR versions of lid and cup need to be hand washed.
3. Rinse the lid thoroughly to prevent any soap residue from mixing with your drinks.
4. TORCH: the lid can be thoroughly cleaned by screwing open the circle with the relief. The middle circle will come out and will make it possible to clean.
5. Do not use abrasives, solvents, or bleach to clean your mug.
6. Make sure you check all seals are back in the original position after cleaning your mug!
HOW TO STORE
1. After washing the mug thoroughly, let it air dry.
2. Store the mug with the lid opened and unscrewed to allow air to flow. This will prevent any smell or mold growth developing.
NEVER, EVER, EVER !!!
1. Never heat your mug in the microwave or in a conventional oven.
2. Do not put carbonated liquids or smoothies in your mug.
3. DO NOT SHAKE VIGOUROUSLY. Please use the mug sensibly. You are dealing with hot liquids and we want you to stay SAFE!
TO ACTIVATE YOUR WARRANTY & GUARANTEE – Please register your details on our HOME page (click on the first tab at the top left of this page)
Please, do not overfill the mug. Fill to MAX or Leave about 1 cm below the screw thread.
If you fill the mug with boiling hot contents, the resulting pressure can create a discharge of hot steam or liquid when you click/open the lid. Please be careful.
PRIOR TO EACH USE PLEASE TEST THE MUG TO MAKE SURE SEALS ARE INTACT AND IN PLACE